Here is a list of supplies we require. We all prefer the eco-friendly products, but you have to be careful as some do not work very well. I have included a list of eco-friendly brands that we have found work. If you do not want to go that route we ask that you follow the list to the specific product mentioned as we are in these chemicals all day long & cannot tolerate anything too strong/harsh. These seem to work the best with the least amount of impact on us, are readily available at most stores, and are not very expensive at all. If you cannot supply the products, we will sell them to you at a reasonable rate.
Eco-Friendly brands that work; please purchase a soap scum remover, toilet bowl cleaner, and a general purpose bottle of cleaner of the brand you prefer. Please also supply Swiffer Dusters & Magic Erasers.
1. Green Works
2. Bio-Vert/ Bio-Green
1. Vim Oxy Gel (sometimes labeled for floors / we use it to clean everything!) Comes in a jug with a built in handle ,any scent
2. Scrub Free - white bottle, blue label (no bleach please!) for soap scum
3. Swiffer dusters
4. Comet (or different brand) powder cleaner - used for stainless steel and porcelain sinks
OR Vim (or different brand) cream cleanser (no bleach please!)
5. Any toilet bowl gel cleaner
6. Magic Erasers
7. OPTIONAL** CLR, Removal, or Lime Away - not in spray bottle - for water deposits on shower doors only!!
8.OPTIONAL** stainless steel cleaner if needed
All of these products should run you about $15-$30 at Wal-Mart or Superstore and last many, many cleanings.
If you have any questions, please contact Dionne at 720-4546.
Thank You :)